Become qualified by the most successful hair clinic in the world
Scalp Micropigmentation Birmingham
Scalp Micropigmentation London
Why Train in scalp micropigmentation LGS?
- We have 9 + years experience in scalp micro pigmentation (SMP)
- Scalp micro pigmentation training available in Birmingham or London
- We have the busiest clinics
- We have trained over 400 people, training the most in the world
- We have trained people from all backgrounds, from plasterers to doctors.
- We have trained people from all over the world
- No experience or qualifications needed.
- We have carried out over 10’000 thousand hair tattoo treatments!
- Our scalp micropigmentation training is always hands-on, practical and guaranteed to work on models.
- Free business check and update class
- We have 2 separate specialised rooms, 1 catered for scalp micropigmentation training and the other for scalp micropigmentation treatments.
- We have the biggest scalp micropigmentation portfolio in the world click on this link and see www.instagram.com/lgshairclinic/
- A certificate is given on the last day of training
- OCNC4L Level 4 Credited Certificate
- Beginners no experience needed scalp micropigmentation training (5 days)
- Experienced SPMU/Microbladers and Tattoo Artists scalp micropigmentation training (3 Days)
- Please note you only have to complete one of these courses please let us know which one you will be
- Watch our scalp micropigmentation technicians working on clients everyday observations are essential for training.
- We offer further assistance once qualified full support after training.
LGS Scalp micropigmentation training
• Insurance approved training.
• Very relaxed training environment, a real good feel how it would be running your own clinic.
• Photos and videos taken of you working on models for you to use straight away, a little head start on your portfolio.
• Direct links to needles and equipment.
• Internationally recognised training course.
• Everything covered from setting up equipment to preforming amazing treatments.
Scalp micropigmentation training course content:
• Health and safety
• Equipment set up
• Practising hair follicle replication, hand pressure dot size and building density
• Hairline designs
• Scar work
• Hair transplants
• Working with long hair
• Colour matching and pigment dilution
• Treatment pricing
• Direct links to supplies
• Consent forms we provide all this and go through it all
• Observations watching technicians throughout the week (We have the busiest clinic in the UK)
• Photographing, videos of models yours to keep. You will also be photographed and videoed working on models.
• Work on models last 2 days of training, we provide all models.
• Social media networking and advertising
• OCNC4L Level 4 credited (5 case studies required)